About Intesa Sanpaolo:
Italy’s largest banking group and global financial institution, Intesa Sanpaolo, has outlined in its 2022-2025 Business Plan an approach to modernise its technology, enhance its customer experience to cater to digitally savvy customers, strategically reduce costs, and Increase revenue streams with innovative, personalised products.
It has embarked on its transformation plans by launching Isybank, a new digital bank running on Vault Core.
- Isybank, a new digital bank which will service more than 4 million digitally native customers, was launched within 12 months on Vault Core
- Isybank provides a range of current accounts and a salary finance advance product, allowing users to access their earned funds before payday
- Intesa Sanpaolo will migrate its digitally native retail customers to Isybank
- With Vault Core, the Intesa Sanpaolo team has gained the capabilities and self-sufficiency to launch new products quickly, and with lower overheads
- Coexistence: setting up a new product on the Vault Core platform and then progressively migrating backbook products