Thought Machine is currently building out the People & Recruitment Teams to support our ambitious growth plans. This is a new role and the successful applicant, ideally working towards CIPD qualification or a desire to do so in the near future, will be responsible for supporting initiatives across the entire employee lifecycle. This is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable experience working for an ambitious, London based, growth stage technology business who truly value their employees.
- Support delivery of core HR Processes (recruitment, performance, development, pay reviews and progression, absence, disciplinary & grievances), liaising with stakeholders, collating and summarising data.
- HR information support, ensuring HR systems are kept up to date, supporting new hire process, position management
- Managing the end to end process of onboarding of new staff, facilitating induction and probation process
- Supporting the delivery of HR projects. Initial projects you will get involved in:
- Supporting colleagues with developing a comprehensive onboarding process that ensures all new hires have sufficient technical skills, understanding of the industry, business and our products, as well as maximum engagement of the organisation as it grows.
- Developing an approach to ensuring high performance across the business, to include; providing guidance on giving regular feedback, developing managerial competence in managing performance and coaching managers on performance issues.
- Measuring employee satisfaction, identifying areas that require improvement and supporting change efforts through the business.
- The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills and be able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail is critical
- A strong desire to build a career in HR
- You will be keen to step up and get involved in projects. You will genuinely be able to collaborate with others, highlighted through your strong listening skills as well as being a proven influencer
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application and an interest in training, development and building organisational cultures
- HR related qualifications/ education
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance (including dental & optical)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Onsite gym
- Sports and hobby clubs, subsidised by Thought Machine
- All the latest tech you need
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Huge range of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, smoothies, juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
- Weekly food pop up
- Monthly social with arcade games
Thought Machine is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.