Thought Machine, one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is looking to hire a Creative Brand Manager.
Our mission is to cure one of the banking industry's primary problems: its reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform, which cripples their ability to innovate and give their customers the type of service they deserve.
Our solution to this is Vault: a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured easily to suit the needs of any bank. We have built Vault from the ground up as a cloud native, microservice API architecture platform. Thought Machine has a deep culture of engineering excellence, and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine is looking for highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve our ambitious goal. We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, and of course our irreverent sense of fun.
Thought Machine hires team members of excellent calibre in every role. While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in a world class team, with colleagues who excel. Working at Thought Machine is fast paced and team oriented with an emphasis in delivering the highest quality work in every role.
The role of brand manager is a new position within the marketing team of Thought Machine, a rapidly growing, high-tech start-up. As we grow, we recognise that we need to evolve our approach to all things brand, from strategy to governance to execution.
The role holder will be a creative at heart that will shape the company’s outward image. You will be able to distil the CEO’s vision and ambitions into a brand strategy influencing everything that bears our name or form, our identity, style guides, templates, messaging, sales collateral, campaigns and employer brand.
You will be the guardian for the brand who, over time, educates all employees on the importance of consistency and clarity of identity and message. You will be instrumental in executing marketing campaigns, leading on the creation and delivery of materials including sales collateral, presentations, social shareables, event assets, videos working with your colleagues within marketing and the wider business.
You will combine your strong graphic design acumen with your planning and management skills. Managing your workload and that of your team to ensure the right projects and tasks are prioritised whilst also ensuring we work with the right agencies at the right time and working to a budget.
· Constructing brand and creative strategies, including the setting of the style guides, brand guidelines and brand vision working with stakeholders across the business
· Planning and execution of all creative assets used for internal and external purposes inc marketing lead generation campaigns
· Creating and managing sales collateral and asset libraries
· Managing associated agencies, budgets and deliverables
· Managing the workload and workflow of branding requests for the brand team
· Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
· Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences
· Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth
· Oversee branded merchandise and stationery